**Marvel Pinball Collaboration Special - Collect exclusive Deadpool cards, FREE for a limited time in X-Men: Battle of the Atom! Get a head start by redeeming gift code 'MERC15' at the Shop!**
Celebrating 50 Years of X-Men!
Prepare yourself for the most uncanny, astonishing card-battle game of them all! Fight your way through single-player missions as Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, and other all-time X-Men favorites. Recruit hundreds of characters spanning 50 Years of X-Men history, assemble the ultimate team, and experience the greatest storylines from the comics – past and present – in epic multiplayer 20-vs.-20 real-time battles!
The world is rife with tension, and mutants are picking sides as lines are crossed and relationships are compromised. The X-Men utilize time traveling, universe-bending technology to call on allies from the past and future, but in doing so they create a loophole unleashing some of the greatest villains of all time.
X-Men: Battle of the Atom features multi-month story arcs with raid events based on classic comic storylines, plus epic boss battles where 20-player X-Teams compete to do the most damage against the likes of Magneto, Dark Phoenix, Apocalypse, and droves of mutant-hunting Sentinels.
- Take control of your all-time favorite X-Men from across different timelines, including Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Beast, Rachel Grey, and more!
- Freeze, kick, claw, and blast your way through more than 45 character-driven missions!
- Join upcoming events drawing on landmark X-Men stories like SCHISM, MESSIAH COMPLEX, AGE OF APOCALYPSE, and the current BATTLE OF THE ATOM!
- Pursue REAL-TIME Battles for maximum competition!
- Check out original art by Marvel artists and stories adapted by X-scribe James Asmus!
- Internet connection is required to play X-Men: Battle of the Atom.
- X-Men: Battle of the Atom is completely free-to-play. No purchases are required. The purchase of in-game currency (X-Coins) can accelerate game-play, but all players can play the entire game for free. X-Coin purchases can help players recruit a stronger deck of Cards, which provides advantages in single-player missions and in multi-player battles and events. In-app purchases can be turned off by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
- X-Men: Battle of the Atom includes in-game social features such as message boards, chat, and trading systems through which players can communicate with each other.
- Published by PlayNext Inc. at 2475 Augustine Drive, Santa Clara, CA, 95054, USA.
- Support available by email at [email protected]
Security improvement with transaction.