***** "Wave 5" pilots, ships and upgrades added. *****
19 ADDITIONAL cards since V1.3x:
* New pilots: Eaden Vrill, Gemmer Sojan, Rear Admiral Chiraneau, VT-29 standard, YT-2400 standard
* New upgrades/crew: Counter Measures, C3PO, Darth Vader, Draw Their Fire (synergy), Expose, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Lone Wolf, Opportunist, Reckon Specialist, R2F2, R7 Astromech, Stealth Device
* New weapons: Proton Rockets
* "Wave 6" coming soon
Simulate battles for X-Wing Miniatures.
* Customizable Attack Dice / Primary Weapon.
* Customizable Defense Dice.
* Unique Pilots - Eaden Vrill, Etahn A'Baht, Gemmer Sojan, Han Solo, Horton Salm, Ibitsam, Kir Kanos, Krassis Trelix, Luke Skywalker, Major Rhymer, Rear Admiral Chiraneau, Ten Numb, Wedge Antilles, "Winged Gundark".
* Standard Pilots
* Ship Upgrades/Crew - Counter Measures, C3PO, Darth Vader, Elusiveness, Expose, Gunner, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Lone Wolf, Luke Skywalker, Mercenary Copilot, Marksmanship, Opportunist, Outmaneuver, Reckon Specialist, R2F2, R7 Astromech, Sensor Jam, Stealth Device.
* Synergy Pilot Bonuses - Captain Jonus, Draw Their Fire, Etahn A'Baht, "Howlrunner", Jan Ors.
* Secondary Weapons (including automatic dice adjustments) - Advanced Proton Torpedoes, Assault Missiles, Autoblaster, Blaster Turret, Cluster Missiles, Concussion Missiles, Flechette Torpedoes, Heavy Laser Cannon, Homing Missiles, Ion Cannon, Ion Cannon Turret, Ion Pulse Missiles, Proton Rockets, Proton Torpedoes.
* Focus, Evade, Target Lock and Stress tokens.
* Range Ruler
Results from the simulation are calculated and displayed in real-time, you have the choice to switch between a graphical breakdown of (All) Hits or just Critical Hits.
* Use "SIM" (simulate) button to begin.
* Press HIT icon on bar graphs to toggle between HITS/CRITS display.
* SWAP button - the attacker becomes the defender, and the defender the attacker.
Important Notes regarding Simulation:
* Illegal configurations are allowed.
* Secondary weapons are always used in preference whenever possible - range limitations apply and Target Locks/Focus are required. Seconday Weapons have a green (valid) or red (invalid) light beneath them.
* Cards which require Actions are always assumed to be in effect.
* Any unique pilot ability is always assumed to be in effect.
* Remember, the number of attack and defence die can be manually changed if desired.
Thanks for the support and feedback so far!...
*Minor bug fixes.