* "Wave 6" pilots, ships and upgrades added. *
Simulate battles for X-Wing Miniatures.
* Customizable Attack Dice / Primary Weapon.
* Customizable Defense Dice.
* Unique Pilots - Eaden Vrill, Etahn A'Baht, Gemmer Sojan, Guri, Han Solo, Horton Salm, Ibitsam, IG-88B, Kaa'to Leeachos, Kath Scarlet, Kavil, Keyan Farlander, Kir Kanos, Krassis Trelix, Luke Skywalker, Major Rhymer, N'dru Suhlak, Palos Godalhi, Prince Xizor, Rear Admiral Chiraneau, Ten Numb, Wedge Antilles, "Winged Gundark".
* Standard Pilots
* Ship Upgrades/Crew - Accuracy Corrector, Autothrusters, BTL-A4, Counter Measures, C3PO, Darth Vader, Elusiveness, Expose, Gunner, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Lone Wolf, Luke Skywalker, Mercenary Copilot, Marksmanship, Opportunist, Outmaneuver, Reckon Specialist, R2F2, R4 Agromech, R4-B11, R7 Astromech, Sensor Jam, Stealth Device.
* Synergy Bonuses - Bodyguard, Captain Jonus, Draw Their Fire, Etahn A'Baht, Fleet Officer, "Howlrunner", Jan Ors, Serissu.
* Secondary Weapons (including automatic dice adjustments) - Advanced Proton Torpedoes, Assault Missiles, Autoblaster, Autoblaster Turret, Blaster Turret, Cluster Missiles, Concussion Missiles, Flechette Cannon, Flechette Torpedoes, Heavy Laser Cannon, Homing Missiles, Ion Cannon, Ion Cannon Turret, Ion Pulse Missiles, Mangler Cannon, Proton Rockets, Proton Torpedoes.
* Focus, Evade, Target Lock and Stress tokens.
* Range Ruler
Results from the simulation are calculated and displayed in real-time, you have the choice to switch between a graphical breakdown of (All) Hits or just Critical Hits.
* Use "SIM" (simulate) button to begin.
* Press HIT icon on bar graphs to toggle between HITS/CRITS display.
* SWAP button - the attacker becomes the defender, and the defender the attacker.
Important Notes regarding Simulation:
* Illegal configurations are allowed.
* Secondary weapons are always used in preference whenever possible - range limitations apply and Target Locks/Focus are required. Secondary Weapons have a green (valid) or red (invalid) light beneath them.
* Cards which require Actions are always assumed to be in effect.
* Any unique pilot ability is always assumed to be in effect.
* Remember, the number of attack and defence die can be manually changed if desired.
Thanks for the support and feedback so far!...
* WAVE 6 / SCUM & VILLAINY ADDED! *
New Pilots: Guri, IG-88B, Kaa'to Leeachos, Kath Scarlet, Kavil, N'dru Suhlak, Palob Godalhi, Prince Xizor, StarViper
New Upgrades: Accuracy Corrector, Autothrusters, Bodyguard, BTL-A4, Fire-Control System, Fleet Officer, R4 Agromech, R4-B11, Serissu,
New Weapons: Autoblaster Turret, Flechette Cannon, Mangler Cannon
* BUG-FIX: IG-88B reroll ability
* BUG-FIX: Ibistam and Elusiveness combined abilities.