XCSoar is a tactical glide computer for glider pilots, paragliders and hanggliders.
You need waypoints, airspaces and a map file on the SD card. Read the manual for installation instructions (http://www.xcsoar.org/ ).
Report problems in our bug tracker: http://bugs.xcsoar.org/newticket
This is free software, developed by dozens of volunteers all over the world in their free time. New developers welcome.
We cannot answer questions in PlayStore comments. If you want to contact us, we have a forum.
* one crash bug
* save settings after copy&pasting an InfoBox set
* task progress display after finish achieved
* wrong baud rate after task declaration
* fix wrong IP address display on Kobo
* fix all RS232 permissions on Android
* Rubik R-26S polar
* support the "escape" key on Android
* support digit and letter keys on Raspberry Pi / Cubieboard