XCSoar is a tactical glide computer for glider pilots, paragliders and hanggliders.
You need waypoints, airspaces and a map file on the SD card. Read the manual for installation instructions (http://www.xcsoar.org/ ).
Report problems in our bug tracker: http://bugs.xcsoar.org/newticket
This is free software, developed by dozens of volunteers all over the world in their free time. New developers welcome.
We cannot answer questions in PlayStore comments. If you want to contact us, we have a forum.
* fix wrong airspace AGL height due to longitude east/west wraparound
* fix data for OLC infoboxes if "OLC League" is used
* fix handicap factor for "OLC League" scores
* fix reach calculation problems at border of map
* improved EKF wind algorithm
* fix replay progress while replay is paused