XCSoar is a tactical glide computer for glider pilots, paragliders and hanggliders.
You need waypoints, airspaces and a map file on the SD card. Read the manual for installation instructions (http://www.xcsoar.org/ ).
Report problems in our bug tracker: http://bugs.xcsoar.org/newticket
This is free software, developed by dozens of volunteers all over the world in their free time. New developers welcome.
We cannot answer questions in PlayStore comments. If you want to contact us, we have a forum.
* crash when switching pages with cross section
* improve circling detection when using some external NMEA devices
* LX: improved flight download reliability
* driver for WSI Vaulter (http://wharingtonsmith.com/vaulter/)
* migration to new SkyLines tracking server