Take advantage of mobile convenience to securely send documents. Using this innovative app, anyone with a supported mobile device can take a picture of a document(s) and securely send to a pre-enabled recipient’s desired location or integrate with a business process.
- Runs on the latest Android smartphones
- Simple, user-friendly
- Smart image capture, processing and integration
- Leapfrog past the limitations of fax or scan-and-email technology.
- Securely send documents on the spot.
- Enhance and streamline submission of paperwork.
- Integrate with other workflows.
HOW TO SET UP XEROX SAFE COURIER
- Verify the destination where you are sending documents has been enabled by Xerox.
- Download the Xerox Safe Courier app from Google Play and install it on your Android smartphone.
- Launch the app by clicking on the Xerox Safe Courier icon.
HOW TO USE
- Verify you have internet connectivity.
- Enter the pre-enabled recipient (destination) you may have been provided.
- Select the destination displayed on the screen.
- Select the document type and add additional information requested or required.
- Take a photo of your document(s) or select an image from the photos on your device.
- Crop and edit the pages of your document.
- Add any additional documents to be sent.
- Complete required personal information and send or save as a draft.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions by tapping the (i) button at the top of the home screen.
- Review the License Agreement by tapping the (i) button at the top of the home screen.
- The app will send a confirmation email with a transmission id and contact information to the email you entered.
We recommend a device with a minimum 5 megapixel rear camera
Android version 2.3 or newer
Learn more about other mobile solutions from Xerox at www.xerox.com/mobile.
**What’s New in Version 2.0**
• New user experience with graphical changes
• Image processing is now on device
• Improved auto border detection
• Multiple documents can be sent as a single transmission
• Improved preview of image on device
• Default setting for black & white adjustment screen
• Transmission ID provided on Start screen