The XFINITY My Account app provides access to relevant and timely account and service information, device status and outage information. The My Account app provides easy to use tools to identify and fix common issues and links to help and support. The My Account app also allows customers to view their balance and pay their bill.
• Pay your bill from with a credit card or from your checking or savings account.
• Check your connection status.
• Check and troubleshoot the status of your devices.
• Find your service center.
• View and reschedule your appointments.
• Appointment notifications when your tech is en route. ***Not in all markets
Explanation of Android Permissions:
INTERNET: Enables My Account to connect over the Internet to our servers
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Enables My Account to detect whether or not your device is connected
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Enables My Account to cache data
WRITE_CALENDAR, READ_CALENDAR: Enables My Account to create calendar events for service appointments
READ_GSERVICES, GET_ACCOUNTS: Enables My Account to use Google Maps and related services
READ_PHONE_STATE: Enables My Account to associate your Comcast login with your device so you don’t have to login each time you open the app
C2D_MESSAGE, RECEIVE, and WAKE_LOCK: Enables My Account to support push notifications
CAMERA, VIBRATE: Enables My Account to support credit card scanning
- Ability to change WiFi password on most XFINITY gateways
- Find additional service centers in your area
- Streamlined scheduling for call backs
- Improved look and feel for device screens
- Various bug fixes