The XFINITY WiFi app for Android is available exclusively for XFINITY Internet customers and contains WiFi security features to improve your safety and privacy while using certain XFINITY WiFi hotspots around town. The app also makes it easy to find XFINITY WiFi hotspots with enhanced search tools and directions.
• Prioritize and connect to your secure, saved networks at home and work
• Automatically connect to XFINITY WiFi around town, including secure hotspots where available
• Intelligently turn on WiFi when in range of your saved networks or XFINITY WiFi
• "Near Me" locates all nearby XFINITY WiFi hotspots
• View maps and lists of hotspots, with walking and driving directions
• Create and save your favorite hotspots for easy reference later
• View the business name and business category of hotspot locations
• Find hotspots when not connected, using offline data sets
• A WiFi enabled device running Android 4.4 and up
• XFINITY Internet service (Performance tier and above)
• XFINITY username and password
XFINITY Internet customers:
Don’t know your username? https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
Forgot your password? https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
Comcast Business Internet customers:
Don’t know your username? https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/bc/lookup
Forgot your password? https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/bc/reset
XFINITY WiFi Hotspots
XFINITY WiFi is the largest, fastest WiFi network in the nation, so there is always a hotspot where you need it most. XFINITY WiFi is included with XFINITY Internet subscriptions (Performance Tier and above) for no additional charge. Stream what you love around town. Save on your mobile data plan.
The XFINITY WiFi app for Android is now available exclusively for XFINITY Internet customers and contains new security features that can be used at certain secure hotspots around town. It also has a redesigned experience, making it easier to find hotspots and get directions. Other new features include one-touch navigation, ability to group hotspots by category, and support for Google Street view, if Google Maps is installed.