Xmp is a mod player that plays many module formats, including Protracker MOD, Fasttracker II XM, Scream Tracker 3 S3M and Impulse Tracker IT files.
• Create new playlists from the menu and long press files and playlists for more options.
• Tap the player screen to change visualization modes
• Tap waveforms in channel viewer to mute channels
• Long press waveforms in channel view to solo channels
• Swipe to open subsong selection drawer
Warning: problems reported on Nexus 10.
• Channel viewer doesn't work with Adlib modules
Ideas and requested enhancements:
• Persistent replay information after stop
• Format support: .MO3, .MT2
• Switch to player from playlist instead of using notification
• Option to add playing module to playlist
• Add ZX Spectrum music formats stp, pt2, pt3
• Asynchronous module listing
• Recursive directory playing option
• Comment/sample text viewer
• Some kind of module download assistant
• Export module as ringtone
• Be able to play from network/cloud-based storage
• Be able to play from zip archives
• Fix bugs listed above
This release has a major change in the audio output system. This should fix interface latency issues in KitKat and improve overall performance. If you find any problems, please contact the author.
• Use native OpenSL audio output
• Add option to use the back button to navigate to parent dir
• Fix hidden patterns preference persistence
• Fix IT fadeout on virtual channel
• Fix S3M tone portamento after note end