Some of you may remember a puzzle game named Intelligent Qube (Kurushi Final in Europe) on the first PlayStation. You were playing a character trapped on a grid and you had to destroy waves of moving cubes to avoid being crushed to death... XP1728 is directly inspired by that game and actually draws all its gameplay mechanics from it.
Your goal is to survive by destroying every cube, except black ones. Every time you destroy a black cube, the grid loses one row, leaving you less room to complete the level. In addition, special cubes (orange, green, and blue) allow you to make combos, but be careful...you may tend to get overexcited and forget some black cubes :)
That game was originally designed for hardcore gamers and puzzle game specialists seeking for challenge. If you think you have some skills, go straight to the campaign mode and try to get the highest possible score. A leaderboard is here to make you shine, but don't forget to log in. However, if you are a casual gamer, don't worry ! An interactive tutorial is here to introduce the basic rules and show you all kind of tricks to win and improve your score.
With more than 120 waves, XP1728 will certainly bring you some challenge. And if you think this is too easy, or you don't know how to improve your scores, you can still get new avatars and improvements from the vault !
To be fully playable, XP1728 requires a device at least capable of running GLBenchmark 2.1 Egypt Standard at 15 fps.
NB: YOU PROGRESSION IS SAVED, EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT LOGGED INTO FACEBOOK! Facebook is just here to backup your progression online in order to share it across devices. Please stop leaving bad ratings just because you don't understand that.
- removed Facebook login restriction for the vault and other things
- integrated the Facebook native app in place of the old web interface
- added a button to invite friends to play
- added in app purchases
- added an option to enable/disable the skybox
- made some design improvements
- reverted the pad orientation following users' requests
- handled context losses happening when the app is halted during a game
- fixed some texts overlapping bugs on devices with a lower resolution