Xperia™ Unread works only with the Xperia™ Home launcher (including modified versions of the launcher).
Xperia™ Unread shows unread counts for: SMS, Missed calls, Gmail, K-9 Mail and WhatsApp in the Xperia™ Home launcher.
Xperia™ Unread can also show number of notifications for virtually any app that displays notifications, including: Facebook, Skype, Viber, etc if the Xperia Unread accessibility service is enabled. Note that the number of notifications shown not always coincides with the number of unread messages.
Unread counts will show as a numeric badge on the respective app icon.
* All SMS and Phone apps are supported and you can select which apps in these categories to show unread counts.
* If you are using GO SMS Pro, goto Settings -> Advanced -> Receive Settings and untick "Disable other message notification". This is required for the unread SMS count to work correctly.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
- Fixed: Unread counts for "other" apps never clearing on Android 5+
- Fixed: Too frequent license verification checks
- Added: Native support for WhatsApp unread messages count
- Changed: Material design icon and interface (Android 5+)