View video from your Milestone XProtect® system from almost anywhere on your smartphone or tablet with Milestone Mobile. With instantaneous access to video from your XProtect surveillance system, Milestone Mobile allows you to view and export incidents, ensure areas are secure and take immediate action.
• Video Push: A feature that allows you to push video from your mobile device’s camera directly into the Milestone solution
• Control outputs and events, such as opening and closing doors and switching lights on or off
• View, define and create exports
• HTTPS support for secure connectivity
• View live video from one or multiple cameras
• Play back video recordings
• Control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
• Set up multiple servers and connect to cameras from different sites
• Available in twenty-seven languages
Supported Milestone product versions and later:
XProtect® Corporate 4
XProtect® Expert 2013
XProtect® Enterprise 8
XProtect® Professional 8
XProtect® Express 1
XProtect® Essential 2
XProtect® NVR 1
XProtect® Go 2
The Milestone Husky NVR series
Users of Milestone Arcus video surveillance products are also able to use Milestone Mobile (contact Milestone Arcus partners for details on specific application functionality).
In order to connect and view cameras from your XProtect system, you must have the latest (free) Milestone Mobile server component installed and configured. If needed, you can download the server component via our website at: www.milestonesys.com/mobile. For your convenience Milestone Mobile includes a free demonstration server to explore the product features.
For more information about setup and configuration, a product demonstration video, getting started manual and FAQs please visit www.milestonesys.com.
Easily and quickly finds cameras and views.
GPS position in Video Push*
Offers the option of associating GPS position with video when using Video Push*
*Only available when used together with XProtect® Corporate 2014 and XProtect® Expert 2014.
Additional language support
With the addition of Icelandic, Milestone Mobile 2014 is available in twenty-seven languages, allowing users to work with the application in their native language.