YABRB is a bing rewards search bot that is designed to to perform rapid searches to meet daily rewards goals.
- Fixed the startup bug
- Reinstall the app if still having issues, there was some major internal changes from the last major to the newest (v5.2)
- Bing has become more aggressive on banning. Beware.
- Don't set search interval too low it will raise your chances of getting banned.
- Re-installing the app fixes most issues
- Recommended to be used when connected to power/charging
- App is not meant to be run in the background. This was a bug and option to enabled it is only there at user request. It is not supported by the developer.
- Supports up to 10 accounts (5 accounts each profile)
- Mobile, PC, and other searches
What is in the Pro upgrade?
As of 5.1, the only feature in Pro is that it is ad-free. Other features are planned for future versions.
(2015/06/05) Version 5.1.1
- Added Ad-free upgrade option
(2015/06/03) Version 5.1
- Fixed to work with new Bing mobile site
- Updated libraries
(2014/12/01) Version 4.2
- Fixed JELLYBEAN crash bug
- Added setting to enable run in background (this is a bug requested to be put back)
(2014/11/25) Version 4.1.0
- Fixed infinite search bug
- Fixed Facebook login bug
- Modified countdown timer
- Added reminder notifications
- Added What's New dialog
- Cleaned up layout
- Cleaned code-base
- Fixed screen rotation breaking app
Version 4.0 (2014/11/16)
- Added auto-run (unattended) which completes all actions for all accounts
- Added support for tablets
- Fixed auto-complete bug that stopped searches
- Material design (partial)
- Fixed counters resetting to 12:00 AM EST (thanks ben)
- Lollipop (5.0) bug fix to handle chromium changes.
- bug fixes
- library fixes
- Startup crash bug fixed
- Fixed accounts resetting or not saving
- Added manual mode (see reddit thread)
- Fixed the 0/0 issue (i think)
- Rewrote profile system
- Added the option to switch to Desktop version of dashboard
- Bug fixes
- added ad-free upgrade ($)
- fixed app to work with new bing mobile site
- updated libraries