YABRB is a bing rewards search bot that is designed to to perform rapid searches to meet daily rewards goals.
How to fix 'server issue' error:
- you need to verify your account. To do this login to an individual account (don't auto run) and after the popup click the options menu and select 'switch to desktop'. From there click the verify account on the web page and enter the captcha
- Run is background is now supported for pro only. This feature allows the you to navigate away from the app and it will still perform searches
- Bing has become more aggressive on banning. Beware.
- Don't set search interval too low it will raise your chances of getting banned.
- Re-installing the app fixes most issues
- Recommended to be used when connected to power/charging
- App is not meant to be run in the background. This was a bug and option to enabled it is only there at user request. It is not supported by the developer.
- Supports up to 10 accounts (5 accounts each profile)
- Mobile, PC, and other searches
What is in the Pro upgrade?
As of 5.1, the only feature in Pro is that it is ad-free. Other features are planned for future versions.
(2015/07/01) Version 5.2
- Fixed the startup bug
- Reinstall the app if still having issues, there was some major internal changes from the last major to the newest (v5.2)
(2015/06/05) Version 5.1.1
- Added Ad-free upgrade option
(2015/06/03) Version 5.1
- Fixed to work with new Bing mobile site
- Updated libraries
(2014/12/01) Version 4.2
- Fixed JELLYBEAN crash bug
- Added setting to enable run in background (this is a bug requested to be put back)
(2014/11/25) Version 4.1.0
- Fixed infinite search bug
- Fixed Facebook login bug
- Modified countdown timer
- Added reminder notifications
- Added What's New dialog
- Cleaned up layout
- Cleaned code-base
- Fixed screen rotation breaking app
Version 4.0 (2014/11/16)
- Added auto-run (unattended) which completes all actions for all accounts
- Added support for tablets
- Fixed auto-complete bug that stopped searches
- Material design (partial)
- Fixed counters resetting to 12:00 AM EST (thanks ben)
- Lollipop (5.0) bug fix to handle chromium changes.
- Run in background (Beta) now available (Pro users only)
- Updated libraries
- Bug fixes
- fixed login issue
- fixed the popup asking for location issue (i think)
- modified word list database
- added alert to bing server stability issues
- put back the switch profile circle on the toolbar