Yardi Maintenance Mobile augments the functionality of Yardi Maintenance. Yardi Maintenance Mobile allows maintenance techs to access their assigned work orders from the field. They can add technician labor and inventory to work orders and record time, notes, and complete work orders in real-time. They also have the ability to create new work orders as needed.
Yardi Maintenance Mobile requires that clients install Yardi Maintenance Plug-in 10.1 (for Voyager™ 60) or Yardi Maintenance Plug-in 3.0 (for Voyager™ 7S) or greater.
● Assigned work orders appear on the maintenance technician’s device instantly
● Completed results update the Yardi Voyager™ record automatically
● Yardi Maintenance Mobile can operate in areas without a cellular or wireless connection
● Yardi Maintenance Mobile will synchronize data once the connection is reestablished
NOTE: The following features require Voyager 7S Maintenance Plug-in 6.0.
●Transfer inventory from one location to another
●Check inventory in/out for work orders
●Update physical inventory counts
●Add UPCs to item types
●Create new item types
●Receive Purchase Orders
● Review asset notes
● Add Asset tags (alpha-numeric barcodes)
● View work order call dates on the Work Order screen
● Use work order templates to create new work orders
● Minor bug fixes