This game goes by many names around the world. Yatzy, Yahtzee, le Yams, Generala, Jatsi, Yacht and Yamb are just some of the names of the same amazing game.
The game is available in the three major rule sets available globally:
- Scandinavian (Played mostly in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland)
- International (The "original" rule set for Yahtzee)
- 6 Dice (The more advanced rule set for hardcore players that like a tough challenge)
All three rule sets are available to play in both online mode, or in offline mode without the need for an Internet connection.
Play online against your Facebook friends (Requires Facebook login), Yatzy friends or random opponents (Requires an Yatzy Online account)
Offline mode supports solo players, an incredibly hard computer opponent (No, it's not cheating, it really is that good!) and playing friends that are sitting next to you (pass & play).
There is a really extensive set of game history, high scores, online leaderboards and of course, all kinds of achievements.
Users that upgrade to the premium version will get access to:
- Cool personal statistics
- Training mode (Let's you see the anticipated end score depending on choice of dice)
- Colorful themes (Choose from a wide variety of colors)
- Full screen experience (You will of course no longer need to suffer from ads and full screen commercials)
Found some bugs, called the exterminator.
Might still be some, but at least we got the big ones.