Learn Russian Case Declensions! The only tool for Android devices to test your Russian grammar.
Update: This app will no longer be available for download in Russia while Russian troops occupy Crimea.
This is the ad supported version, which does not include pronouns. If you like this app, upgrade to the full version (no ads, +pronouns) for only $1.50!
This app includes:
- Nouns and adjectives
- Multiple choice and typing options (requires a Russian keyboard.)
- The app customizes itself to you. Do you have more trouble with feminine nouns which end with a soft sign in the prepositional plural case? It will learn that and challenge you on that more often.
- Preferences allows you to choose what you are challenged on. Excellent for students who might be tested on a specific case, for example.
- Includes accent marks to aid your pronunciation.
- A quick reference tool. All the Cases and their tables are just a few swipes away.
- This app uses some of the most commonly used words, so you can develop your vocabulary as you go.
Learning Russian Cases (Russian Endings) is often considered the hardest part of the language. There are six cases: nominative, genitive, accusative, dative, instrumental, and prepositional. The word endings change widely based on gender, the last letters used, and plurality. Worst still, the adjectives and pronouns need to agree with the case, gender, and plurality. Even individuals who have been speaking the Russian language for ten years as their second tongue have trouble with it. Challenge yourself and become an expert on Russian Cases! Learn Russian Grammar!
- Fix for landscape mode on devices between 2.2 - 3.0