Welcome to a healthier life... with a little help from the YAZIO PRO Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker!
YAZIO is a mobile app for tracking your nutrition and activity on a daily basis. The YAZIO PRO Calorie Counter has added features that make it even easier to watch what you eat. By using YAZIO PRO, you’ll be empowered to lose weight faster – and keep it off for good.
With YAZIO, understanding how your lifestyle aligns with your personal goals is so simple it only takes a few minutes per day. Our app is more efficient than any traditional diet! And you’ll be getting in shape in a safe, sustainable, and scientifically proven way.
Want to know how many guilt-free calories you can eat that day – no math required? All YAZIO users can set personal weight goals (lose, gain, or maintain weight), quickly scan or look up thousands of staple foods and 200+ physical activities, and visualize the last month’s progress with charts that display individual nutrition.
Upgrade to the 100% ad-free YAZIO PRO app now to unlock:
– A customized database that remembers your favorite foods
– Progress trackers for blood pressure, glucose level, body fat percentage, and body measurements
– Extensive history of everything you’ve consumed and all calories burned (as logged in YAZIO, of course!)
In the YAZIO app, you can also:
– Scan brand-name products with a built-in barcode scanner
– Log your favorite meals and snacks in mere seconds
– Personalize the food database to quickly access commonly used items
– Track your body weight on a daily basis
Stay tuned for more features designed to help you understand – and adjust! – your everyday habits. Soon we’ll launch a unique meal and recipe calculator, more detailed analyses of daily habits, and new progress charts to help you see how much you’ve achieved.
We are always looking to improve YAZIO and appreciate your help in transforming calorie counting from a chore to a pleasurable pastime. We welcome your feedback and suggestions; e-mail [email protected]
at any time.
– added language support for German and Dutch
– a lot of small improvements