ycoClock is a simple digital clock widget displayed in the home screen. It is a handy widget that takes up a small 2x1 home screen grid in both portrait and landscape orientations.
Touching the clock widget will call up the main clock page with a bigger digital clock displayed. The main clock can be used as a desk clock which the brightness of the clock can be adjusted to suit the display environment (e.g. day or night times).
Depending on the model of the device, touching the main clock will bring up the Alarm Clock or Desk Clock of the device. You can use ycoClock as a convenient way to access Alarm Clock to set up alarms.
A calendar widget that takes up 1x1 grid is also added to home screen in Version 1.1.0. Depending on the model of the device, touching the calendar widget will bring up the Calendar of the device.
- Digital Clock widget displaying time and date in home screen
- Main clock to serve as a desk clock
- Change of time and date formats
- Change font and color of clock
- Adjust screen brightness for displaying main clock
- Use full screen to display main clock
- Leave screen on when displaying main clock
- Direct access to Alarm Clock app of device (tested on few device models only)
- Calendar widget displaying current date in home screen
- Direct access to Calendar app of device (tested on few device models only)
2014/10/31 Version 2.0.7
- Add nation holiday support.
- Enable large clock to be a lock screen widget.
- Allow App language selection.
- Revamp icons.
- Fix minor bugs.
2014/05/03 Version 2.0.6
- Fix minir bugs.
2014/04/18 Version 2.0.5
- Add built-in fonts.
2014/04/08 Version 2.0.4
- Fix minor bugs.
2014/01/13 Version 2.0.3
- Add message to inform user how to enter Settings screen at Main Clock screen.