Young Marine Guidebooks:
This is an approved application from the Young Marines National Headquarters in Washington, DC. This App has been certified by the National Executive Director.
This application carries with it the Young Marines Basic, Junior, Senior and Advanced guidebooks as well as the National Headquarters recruit Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). This Application carries the full guidebooks for Young Marines to study. This application does not take away the need for the Young Marines to maintain an official paperback copy of their guidebooks.
If you experience any issues with this app, please contact the application developer at: [email protected]
Recruit Training SOP:
• The Young Marine Recruit must be signed off on the specific enabling objectives from the Basic Young Marine Guidebook.
• The Recruit Objectives can also be found in Chapter 3, of the Training Officers Manual
Basic Guide Book:
• This guidebook is designed for the Young Marine Recruit,Young Marine Private, Young Marine Private First Class, and Young Marine Lance Corporal
Junior Guide Book:
• This guidebook is designed for the Young Marine Corporal and Young Marine Sergeant.
Senior Guide Book:
• This guidebook is designed for the Young Marine Sergeant and Young Marine Staff Sergeant.
Advanced Guide Book:
• This guidebook is designed for the Advanced Young Marine holding the rank of Young Marine Gunnery Sergeant to Young Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant.
* Graphics Updates
* Updated Readability
* Updated Information
* Aligned TOC