Yotsuba Droid is a 4chan viewing app for Android devices with a focus on simplicity. The goal of the application is to produce a very simple, responsive, and easy to use interface for viewing 4chan on tablet devices and mobile phones running recent versions of Android.
* This application includes a few settings that may be worth trying in the board and thread views.
* This application caches images on your SD card. Restarting the application will delete all of these images.
* Posting is currently not supported, but may be in a future version.
* New features will appear as time goes on. Progress can be tracked via GitHub.
* If you notice any bugs, or have any comments to make at all, I am eager to hear your input.
This application is available under a GPLv3 licence, and the full source code of the application is available here: https://github.com/w0rp/yotsuba-droid Full credit for the design of the icon used for the application, and much thanks, goes to ~aablab on DeviantArt. His work is available here: http://aablab.deviantart.com/
* Fixed the quotelink tapping, which broke with a 4chan update.
* Fixed some rare crashes caused by high latency connections.
* Switched to HTTPS for all file links.
* Switched to a.4cdn.org for API requests, which will be more future proof and perhaps ever so slightly faster.
* Added URI handlers so 4chan URLs can be opened with the application