How do you budget?
Tons of budgeting apps exist. Though YouBudget will be the easiest way you've ever budgeted.
Watch Your Money Flow.
1) You can make a category by yourself. Add, remove, edit whatever you want.
2) You can make any budgets such as monthly expense, travel budget.
3) You can make budgets for all or by category. You do NOT have to insert amount of Category that you do not want to make it.
4) Statistics are shown to easily recognize how much money you've already spent.
5) You can save as Excel(CSV) Files for backup.
* Excel(CSV) files are located in YouBudget directory of SD Card.
* Excel(CSV) files are encoded to UTF-8. If you can see broken characters in files, please save after changing encoding type of the files to ANSI type using Notepad in Windows (XP, 7, etc).
6) You can easily copy items frequently inserted.
7) It offers you functions copying, integrating budgets.
8) Several Languages are offered. Now, English and Korean. If you need other languages, please feel free to contact me.
9) You can make a shortcut to rapidly add expense on the home screen. To make it, do "Widgets> YouBudget > Select a budget" on the home screen .
10) Highlight Mark for expense
11) Password Lock
Wanna More? Email Me~!
* This app is not that connected to bank accounts or credit cards.
Luciano Legovich helps me in Italian translation. Thank you very much~
* Modification list
Highlight Mark for expense
Statistics category info : order by used amount
Wider width of expense item inputbox
User-Friendly Interface (UX/UI)
Currency, Language setting
Share via SNS
Support 320dpi screen
Incomes can be inserted by using minus sign.
The statistics detail page is added.