Wired: "Younited is intended to simplify our lives, providing a single stunning interface"
Forbes: "Quite simply, everything is encrypted"
With the free younited app store app you can:
- Transfer, store and share any files between different devices (e.g. photos, videos, files and documents)
- Backup all content of your device
- Use it as a file manager to access and view your facebook, dropbox, and picasa pictures and videos from one single place
- Share doc, excel, word, pdf, jpg, mp3, ppt, csv, wav, txt, zip, rar, wav – or any other file formats with others
- Create a group space where you can add and edit documents, photos and other files with your friends
- Move and share photos and videos with your friends without the hassle with Bluetooth sharing
- Sync your files and other media to one secure place for free
- Transfer files between your computer, iphone, ipad, tablet and other phones and devices for free
- View images and other content on the go from any device
- Import contacts from your phone by uploading them to the cloud
Younited appstore application works kind of like a file and photo manager to which you can connect all your devices and other online services such as facebook, dropbox or picasa pictures. You can upload almost anything to the younited content cloud for free and then manage, view and share the content with yourself and others. You can for example create a photo library to the cloud from all your different pictures and then share the library with your friends.
Get your clouds and devices connected and get all your stuff in one secure place by downloading the younited app from the itunes store. At the heart of the younited online storage is simplified sharing, combined with robust privacy and security. With your iPhone, iPad, and other connected devices you can access your photos, movies, music and docs and organize your content from Dropbox, Facebook and Picasa, wherever life takes you.
- Support for large displays and tablets
- Photos can now be viewed in their original resolution
- You can now clear cached data from settings
- Bug fixes