Your Baby App is a handy tool for parents that like to keep track of their new born baby. It's a light weight app, easy to use and comes with the basic features every parent need.
• Register your babies (more than one baby can be serviced)
• Food schedule - create a day by day food schedule and keep track of the time your baby needs a feeding. Also automatically sum up the daily total feeding, even presenting the results in a clear graphical chart.
• Growth development - keep track of your baby's growth for the first 36 months and compare his or her growth development to the international approved averages in a nice graphical chart (according WHO Int. standard)
• Weight development - keep track of your baby's weight for the first 36 months and compare his or her weight development to the international approved averages in a nice graphical chart (according WHO Int. standard)
The growth and weight charts gives you as a parent a good indication how your baby is developing compared to the WHO int. standard averages. Visualised in a chart. You may not, however, conclude any medical or health issues from this indication. Visit a doctor or pediatrician in case of questions or doubts.
v1.11 release notes:
- improved layout or look & feel slightly
- added two more themes
- added Dutch language support
- added settings option for selecting metric or imperial units
- extended WHO int. standard chart for growth to 36 months (was 6 months)
- extended WHO int. standard chart for weight to 36 months (was 6 months)
- fixed a bug that allowed duplicate baby names
- fixed a bug that allowed duplicate dates for day schedules
- fixed an issue with minimum API level