YXS Video Player is a video player which provides various useful features with easy user interface,
such as Frame-by-frame forward/backward using a jog dial, A-B repeat, and Video share.
Also it supports many video formats that the standard video player doesn't support.
This is the demo version of YXS Video Player.
The demo version allows you to try all the features in YXS Video Player.
Although the demo time limit is 10 minutes, you can try again and again even after the demo time expires.
- Easy user interface
- Frame-by-frame forward/backward using a jog dial
- A-B Repeat -- You can specify the start position "A" and the end position "B", and then repeat between the position "A" and "B".
- Video share -- You can send the selected video file via Gmail, Bluetooth or the other applications.
- Support for almost all video formats (3gp, avi, asf, divx, flv, m2ts, mkv, mov, mp4, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, vob, webm, wmv and more)
- Support for subtitle files (ASS/SSA, AQTitle, JACOSub, MicroDVD, MPlayer2, MPSub. SubRip, SubViewer)
- Support for multi-audio streams and multi-subtitle streams -- You can switch the audio and/or subtitle streams during playback.
- Notification icon to indicate the currently playing video
- Support for an equalizer application -- In combination with "Fun Audio Effector", it will provide outstanding performance.
- Background playback
- Required app permissions are "view network connections", "full network access", and "test access to protected storage" ONLY -- You can use it at ease.
- 1GHz or faster ARMv7-A compatible processor
- Android 2.3 or higher
If you don't know how to use it, please visit our website.
1. This application (the Demo version) requires a network connection for displaying Ads.
2. Network streams are not supported.
- Supported auto-rotate screen for the Video screen.
- Fixed the following issues:
1. A random pattern appears in the margin of the screen on certain devices.
2. Subtitle size and position are incorrect on high-resolution screens.
3. If a subtitle is too long, both ends are clipped.