+Z Workout Companion utilizes a wide spectrum of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercise routines, bringing you the newest online video workout collection from one of YouTube's most popular fitness trainers, Zuzka Light. After co-founding BodyRock.Tv, Zuzana went on to create the ZWOW workout series, and in the process has shaped the lives and sculpted the bodies of many tens of thousands. This premier 'Workout Companion' app provides you with access to each individual ZWOW (Zuzana's Workout Of the Week) and all of the following features;
* Easily go directly to any specific video without having to search, videos are organized by number.
* The 'breakdown' for each workout is directly underneath, allowing you to easily access the most important information about a workout without watching the entire video, and to see more detailed or complex workouts in written form.
* Timers are automatically set up for each workout - stopwatches, countdown and interval timers. No need to leave the application and use an often complex interface to set up your timer, just tap "Start Workout" and you're good to go.
* After working out, you can add your time, number of rounds, or reps to a personal log for that specific workout. You can also store personal notes each time you perform a workout. Times/rounds/reps can be viewed on a graph, allowing you to easily track your improvement over time, while notes are visible underneath the graph, sorted by date. You will also be able to see your overall improvement in reps, rounds or time underneath the notes.
* You can also view Zuzana's score right on the log, where it's visible as a red line. This lets you easily compare your score to hers while tracking your progress. Her time is also visible on the timer, so you can compare while you're working out, without having to open the log. Thanks to user Terra for the idea!
* Specific workouts can be added to a "Favorites" list for easier access to workouts you do more frequently. (COMING SOON)
* Alternatively, if you can't pick a workout, simply tap "Random ZWOW" and the app will choose a workout for you.
ZWOW 70 Added! Sorry for the delay, Zuzka didn't post the realtime video until Tuesday this time.
Thanks again to everyone who's been using the app, let me know if you find any bugs or think of any features you'd like me to add.