Use this app to connect to a Z21 Digital Center.
With this app you can manage locomotive libraries, locomotives and locomotive functions, program digital components and of course control all locomotives with DCC- or Motorola-decoder, as easy and convenient as is only possible with touch-technology.
The digital switchboard Z21 connects your model train unit and your digital locomotives with your Android device via WLAN. This way you can control the operation on your train layout easily and conveniently from your mobile device.
Model train control was never this easy and convenient: With one swipe of your hand you can scroll to your model of choice in the locomotive library. A slight touch on the headlight symbol and the front and backlights go on. A second touch, this time on the speaker symbol, and the locomotive makes a sound. Drag your finger over the speed indicator and the train accelerates.
The further highlights of the Z21-Mobile-App
- Control your entire layout with an intuitive, graphic interface and have easy access to the entire scope of functions of your digital locomotives.
- Manage your entire locomotive-library in just one application, including individual locomotive images for an ideal overview.
- Control the digital functions of your locomotives with intuitive function symbols instead of complicated key combinations.
- Download drivers cabs for even more reality
- Create locomotives, wagons, accessory and trains to drive with
- Place turnouts, turnout routes and notes on your track to interact with your railroad
- Bugfix for Android Version < 3
- Added demo locomotive
- LNCV programming
- POM reading
- Z21 hardware identification
- DISPATCH command