ZadmiN lets you manage, monitor and administer any number of Zimbra email servers from your Android smartphone or tablet without enduring the hassles of using Zimbra's admin web interface on a mobile device.
• View the status of all running services on the server
• Add and edit accounts and distribution lists
• View graphs and reports for MTA count / volume and anti-virus / anti-spam activity
• View graphs and reports for all advanced statistics such as io, cpu and mysql
• Check mail queues for all mta servers, move messages to and from the hold queue, re-queue messages, delete messages from any queue or flush the entire queue
• Check the account quota usage for all accounts on the server
• View the list of active sessions
• View account mailboxes by delegated authentication (without the account's password)
• Export Quotas, Active Sessions and Mail Queues to CSV
• Search with saved admin searches
• Do all of the above and much more on multiple Zimbra servers simultaneously
In addition, you can set up notifications that periodically check various parameters on any of your Zimbra servers, and notify you immediately when any of them are exceeded.
Examples of such notifications would be:
• Check the server every 15 minutes for any locked out accounts
• Check the server every day for 10 or more inactive accounts
The app also includes a widget that monitors all services on any of your Zimbra servers and notifies you immediately if any of them were to go down.
Please read http://goo.gl/s3ZRw for instructions on configuring the app with your server.
*** Please contact us by email to report bugs or request new features ***
* Added ability to edit an account's email forwarding options
* Added ability to edit COS
* Improved Spanish translation
* Minor fixes for Zimbra 8.0.6
* Spanish translation
* Improved notification reliability
* Fixed duplicate server configs bug