Zattoo offers you a great selection of TV channels for free, among them:
• all German public broadcasting channels: ARD, ZDF, 3sat, arte etc.
• channels for sports and special interests like Eurosport, Sport1, DMAX, Tel 5, N24...
• children and youth television with Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, KiKa...Only in Switzerland
, you furthermore have access to:
• all Swiss TV channels like SRF 1 and 2, 3 plus, RTS...
• all private channels of the ProSiebenSat1 and RTL groups
• international channels like TF1, M6, BBC, ORF
Moreover, Zattoo isn't limited to live TV - you can also watch TV shows on demand, we're steadily expanding our library. On top of that you get hand-picked TV highlights and a program guide covering the next 14 days. And for added comfort, you can save your favourite channels in a custom list.
Zattoo is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to watch TV in a flexible and independent manner, be it bedroom, bathroom or balcony - potentially anywhere and on any device with internet access.With a Zattoo HiQ subscription, you can also watch Pro7 and RTL in Germany
, as well as all other channels of the two private groups like Sat1, Vox, RTL2, Kabel Eins etc. And on most channels, you can watch running shows from the beginning with the Restart feature.Only in Switzerland
, HiQ enables you to watch all past shows of the last 7 days at any time, and you can record and save up to 500 shows permanently. You can now also comfortably record whole TV series.
All HiQ users benefit from the fact that many channels are available in crisp HD quality. And you will be able to enjoy faster channel switches without Zattoo advertising.
- Improved Recordings View:
- We introduced tabs to improve access to available recordings and separate them from scheduled recordings.
- You can now delete recordings also in the Recordings view. There's a new "undo" function to avoid accidental deletions.
- New features for Swiss HiQ users only:
- In Live TV streams, you can now pause, to resume watching later, or skip back right if you missed a scene.
For questions/feedback: [email protected]