ZAX is a mobile frontend for the Zabbix enterprise monitoring system. It is free and has no limits.
This app shows you not only active triggers, events and latest item data, but has a few more features:
* view current problems
* view events
* filter events and problems by hostgroup and/or severity
* view latest Items
* view screens
* mark events as acknowledged
* history for items (graphs)
* push notifications - trigger updates in realtime
* two homescreen widgets (1x1 and list problem widget)
* share problems, events and items with your colleagues
* light and dark theme
* HTTP auth for proxy
* HTTPS/SSL connection (trusted and optionally untrusted)
* Zabbix 2.x support
You should use at least Zabbix version 1.8.3!
If you encounter bugs or if you have feature requests, please report them on https://github.com/inovex/zax/issues?state=open or send us an email.
This app uses the following libraries:
* ActionBarSherlock (http://actionbarsherlock.com/)
* ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
* NineOldAndroids (http://nineoldandroids.com/)
* OrmLite (http://ormlite.com/)
* Jackson Core (https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-core)
* GraphView for Android (https://github.com/jjoe64/GraphView)
* Pubnub (http://www.pubnub.com/)
A big thank you to all developers of these great products!
Fixing Zabbix 2.4.5 support
Fixing Zabbix 2.4.x support
Allow install the app on the external storage
Support for Multiple Zabbix Servers
Push Notification uses Alarm Manager so the device can go into deep sleep.
Show hint when activating push notifications
Fixed minor UI issues
Ringtone preference works again
Fixed several push notification bugs.
Improved push notification feature.