Important Note: This application works only with BioHarness (not HxM).
ZephyrME for Android smartphone users/consumers. ZephyrME facilitates monitoring Vital Signs locally on phone and remotely at our web portal, https://www.zephyrlife.com/life once you sign up as a user. Our web portal provides the following features:
- monitors vital signs remotely and securely
- displays trend graphs of vital signs data
- facilitates sharing live vital signs
Current release supports the following peripheral devices:
- A&D Blood Pressure arm (UA-767 Plus BT)
- A&D Weight Scale (UC-321 PBT)
- Mytech wrist Blood Pressure (HPL-108)
- Nonin SpO2 (9560)
ZephyrMe has been tested and approved on the following Android devices:
- Google Nexus One (HTC)
- Google Nexus S (Samsung)
- Motorola Droid
- Motorola Droid X
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Vibrant S
- Archos 32
- Added permission to access phone's internal storage if phone does not have an external SD card.
- Turns off Bluetooth when exists ZephyrME.
- Optimized performance of pushing data to cloud.