Derived from Android Zhuyin-Cangjie IME.
Zhuyin-Cangjie IME is a small but convenient input method. But recently it doesn't update anymore. There are still many problems or improvements which can be fix. So I downloaded the source and enhanced it. And trying to add the hardware keyboard support.
Features (extends from Zhuyin-Cangjie IME)
- Zhuyin, Cangjie, Simplified Cangjie.
- Candidate words and long-press key. (Emotions, Punctuations, URL domains)
- Key sound and vibrate.
- Long press "中文" or "英文" to change to other IME.
- Small app size and open source.
- Lower-case English soft keyboard now can long press to input upper-case.
- More Chinese punctuations added (Enumeration comma, book title marks, double quotation marks, etc) and exchange the position of the comma and the full stop.
- Zhuyin/Cangjie IME hardware keyboard support. (Standard PC layout. Optimized for Motorola Milestone/Droid series)
- If default tone doesn't exist a word, the following tone will be used.
- Candidate selection supports finger gesture to change page.
- Candidate selection supports D-PAD.
- Support user dictionary.
- Soft keyboard 5-row QWERTY layout. (Optional)
- Read user defined dictionary
* Added the dictionary words to the candidate words. Speed up the input.
- Control vibrator
* Vibrate when pressing screen keyboard buttons.
For more document and information, please visit the project site: http://code.google.com/p/android-tcime-unofficial/
And if you like this app, you can visit the site and donate to me. Thanks.
- Fixed the black text color of keyboard issue.