** IMPORTANT ** Read carefully before you download
To use the App, you need to have a "Zmart Remote" device that compatible for Android device. You cannot try or activate the App without the "Zmart Remote" device. You also need to turn off any volume limit (any Volume Control app needs to be disabled) and set volume to maximum to use Zmart Remote.
Zmart Remote turns your phone into a universal remote - INSTANTLY.
Zmart Remote is the worlds smallest universal remote. Allowing you to control a combination of more than 200,000 devices - TV, stereo, Blu-ray, DVD, DVR to name a few - it also covers 95% of the brands in the market.
For those hard to find brands or device types, the built-in Learn-In Command allows you to learn the functions of your existing remote. This makes it the most powerful, easiest-to-use universal remote control... ever
The Zmart Remote is compatible with most conventional Android phones. Zmart Remote is the easiest and simplest universal remote control (URC) that provides users with anytime, anywhere, control from their Android Smart Phone to most InfraRed (IR)-enabled devices and appliances, from televisions to lighting and home theaters.
Zmart Remote is the only remote you will ever need!
How To Use: (Instruction Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYIsq8fDJeA)
• Plug the Zmart Universal Remote into the 3.5 mm headphone jack of your device
• Download the Free App and Activate Your Zmart Universal Remote online
• Select your Room, Devices and then Test; it is that easy!
For extra convenience, Zmart Remote can be shared on a maximum of two devices. To purchase Zmart Remote, visit http://buy.zmartremote.com/
To use the App, you need to have a "Zmart Remote" with hardware version that supports Android device. To check your hardware version, check activation code tag at the back of your Zmart Remote. Looks for something like:
Date : 9999XX
If your hardware version date starts with '1211XX', it's not Android compatible. Please contact your supplier or email to [email protected]
for an upgrade offer.
Tested : Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony
Untested : Other brands - uncertain
Note: If you have a device version that has Volume Limit set by manufacturer, you may not be able to use Zmart Remote unless you know how to get rid of that limit.
- Version 3.1.1
* several bug fix cause app crash
* bug fix in Learn-In, lost learn-in commands
* improve the issue on battery usage
- Version 3.1.0
* add a Quick Test mode inside Info Page. User can use the Quick Test Mode to test the Zmart Remote device
* add "Signal Boost Up" so that user can boost up the control signal to fit in the Android device's audio hardware. This feature is available in the Remote setting, Setting up a new device, and Learn-In.