If youre interested in the development of ZKW Rebord, go like this page in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StillrunningGame
Shoot zombies into 16-bits!!
Zombie Kill of the Week is a retro style 16-bit zombie shooter. In the game you try to survive rounds of zombies, opening doors and activating bouncers to jump on higher ground. You can pick up weapons, upgrade them and hunt for the magic fridge which gives you a random weapon when opened.
You can customize your characters appearance as you like, you can choose between 40 different torso pieces and 40 different hats to make your character look how you like it! We also take in ideas for new clothing in our Facebook, so join our community and give us your requests, and we will fulfill them!
You can also unlock new weapons into the fridge, new perks to enhance your game play experience and unlock achievements to earn ZKW-Points!
- Magic Fridge that gives you a random powerful weapon when opened
- Lure zombies into a pack with a piece of meat, or throw a grenade at them!
- 4 Hand crafted large maps to explore
- over 40 different clothing pieces for both head and torso
- over 25 weapons to choose from
- Unique metal sound tracks for each stage!
- Optimized GUI design
- Hours and Hours of content!
- Survival -Mode with Online highscores
- Weekend With Zombies -Mode with experience and levels + earn ZKW-Points
- Play with up to 3 bots!
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
We update the game often, and add content on a regular basis!
- New clothing
- New weapons
- New zombie types
- New music
- New accessories
- New maps
Zombie Kill of the Week is created with Game Maker: Studio. Follow us in Facebook for all the news and questions you might have!
- Performance increased
- Added Immersion vibrations (turn off from settings if needed)
- Optimized code