DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A REAL ZOO?
As a Zoo Keeper, you’re handed the keys to a run-down zoo, what will you do?
Build your own unique zoo, breed cute animals and discover new species by preforming genetic experiments.
Feed and play with your animals in their habitats, raise up animal babies and let visitors buy them as pets.
Exhibit more than 120 types of cute animals, from common rabbits, boars and badgers, bizzare koalas, chameleons and monitor lizards to the exotic babirusa and solenodon. Not to mention peculiar mythical animals and the sea creatures in the huge Oceanarium!
Play mad scientist in the Laboratory to get new, unusual and rare animals. Grow your collection and expand your zoo!
Construct and upgrade zoo kiosks, attractions and emporiums! Design it your way with colorful decorations, roads and walkways to delight visitors and earn profits!
Managing a zoo is hard work, complete tasks and special quests to improve your business and earn new achievement statuses.
Meet other ZooCraft players and share tips about the game. Animal fun facts, competitions, awesome rewards and a ton of interesting things are waiting for you:
Don't forget to follow our handyman Stew on Instagram!
ZooCraft is still being actively developed, you can expect lots of updates and great additions to the game in the nearest future. Stay tuned!TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
OS Version: Android 4.0+
Device: 1 GB Ram Recommended
Optimized for: Samsung Galaxy S3
If the game doesn't start up, runs slowly or crashes, please get in touch and we'll do our best to help.
- If you have any questions, use one of the two ways to contact us through our Support system: https://support.creative-mobile.com/ or via e-mail at [email protected]
- Get the amazing Christmas update, a traditional atmosphere with a snowy holiday is waiting for you!
- Collect the Christmas gift wishes of visitors and send them to Santa Claus
- Win magic prizes for your efforts!
- Greet new players! The game is now translated into Korean and Japanese.
- Some technical issues were fixed.
Just Zoo it!