Zoto is the best way to recharge, buy data & pay bills anywhere in Nigeria. Its reliable, safe and super fast.
- Recharge and pay bills in less than 10 sec
- Every transaction is 100% secure and certified by CBN
- Get cashback on your transaction
- App works on low data also
New Users – Get N500 extra on first five transactions (Use Coupon - NEW) .
- Fast payments and recharges: Complete your online recharge transaction within seconds.
- Prepaid Mobile recharge for all major operators in Nigeria including Airtel, Etisalat, MTN and Glo
- Buy data for Glo, Airtel & Etisalat
- Pay Cable TV for DSTV Subscription, DSTV Box Office, Gotv and Startimes
- Pay Internet bills for Spectranet, Smile Communications and ipNX
- Pay using debit card, credit card for all leading banks (Mastercard, Visa and Verve) as well as ZotoCash Wallet
- Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick repeat experience
- View your older recharges and payments to recharge faster
- Use ZotoCash for super quick mobile recharge experience. Your money is always in safe hands.
- View your earned ZotoCash and use them to recharge.
- We pay a lot of attention to SECURITY: Zoto is PCI-DSS certified and one of the few very secure recharge applications. All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign
- Great customer support to handle any kind of unexpected issues. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.
- The app is small size, fast and light on your mobile phone and network. Works very well on slow data connections as well.
- Invite friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Email or Whatsapp to use the app and earn ZotoCash
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myzoto
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/myZoto
Send Feedback: [email protected]
- Introducing Zoto assist to make your payment experience easier
- Link your phonebook with Zoto and win amazing cashbacks
- Lots of minor tweaks & performance improvements
Please keep your feedback coming. We love nothing more than hearing about things that you like and the ones you don’t.