Zubie makes driving and owning a car safer, easier and less expensive.
Download the free Zubie App and keep your family safer by knowing exactly where they are at all times, using their phone’s location.
• Set Place Alerts to know when loved ones come and go from places that matter - like school, home, or work – determined by a boundary you set.
• Invite friends or family members into driving groups to securely share locations while you’re in transit.
• Location sharing is always secure and private – you control with whom or for how long.
Purchase the Zubie Key- which plugs in under your dash and connects to your car’s on-board diagnostics-port to unlock your car’s full potential! $99.95 annual fee for Zubie’s Always Smart® cellular connection.
The Zubie Key helps you:
• Track your car’s location and trips in real-time
• Prolong vehicle health with engine diagnostics and battery voltage
• Monitor and coach your teen driver with insights on speeding, acceleration, braking and more.
• Improve driving skills with the Zubie driver score and compete with friends.
• Stay aware of your car’s current market value.
Access your account from a tablet or PC!
• For families, visit my.zubie.co
• For businesses, visit biz.zubie.co
What People are Saying:
“Zubie’s connected car gadget will make you and your family better drivers” –VentureBeat
“Want To Drive A Smart Car? There’s An App For That” –Forbes
Works with Android 4.0+ and is compatible with most vehicles manufactured in 1996 or newer.
Generally, apps with continued use of GPS running in the background will dramatically decrease battery life. With the Zubie Key, using your phone’s GPS is optional.
Fuel Level Tracking: View the current fuel level in your car, and get directions to the closest gas station (available only for car models that report fuel level). Get notified when your fuel tank falls too low.
Monthly Driver Stats: See trip stats over time!
New Driver Score Design: See driving behavior over time!
Trip End Alerts: Get alerted when vehicles in your account complete trips. Alerts are sent even if you don't have Places setup. To enable, go to Settings>Alerts>Trip Alerts.