“Zurich HK” provides express claims services for your medical, domestic helper, home, travel and motor insurance. Simply use your phone to take photos of the accident scene or medical receipts related to your claim then enter the required information. Submitting claims is now only one tap away, making the process easy and simple like never before.
Key features include:
- Medical insurance: Express claims service for the hospital cash benefit and the surgical cash benefit
- Domestic helper insurance: Express claims service for out-patient medical expenses
- Home insurance: Express claims service for claims related to expenses arising from services provided by electricians, plumbers and locksmiths. You can also call the home emergency assistance hotline through the app.
- Travel insurance: Express claims service for claims related to rental vehicle excess, damages to suitcase, out-patient medical expenses, travel delay and baggage delay during your insured trip. You can also call the travel emergency assistance hotline through the app and share your location with us so that we can come to your assistance quickly.
- Motor insurance: “Zurich HK” shows you the network of garages nearby from which you can receive the cashless windscreen repairing service. You can also depict the accident scene with the drawing tools to make the claim process more efficient.
- Search for doctors nearby on the basis of your selected criteria (e.g. type of service, area, names of doctors) and view the results on a map or on a list showing details such as contact information, opening hours and clinic address.
- Tools: with “Zurich HK”, you can switch on your phone’s flashlight to assist you in the dark. It also serves as a parking timer which reminds you when your parking time is up
- Express claims service extended to medical insurance, domestic helper insurance and selected benefits under travel insurance.
- New tools including Find a Doctor, Claims Tips and Medical Tips under the “My Medical” tab
- New tools including Claims Tips and Helper Tips under the “My Domestic Helper” tab