Video Downloader for Facebook, Download the videos uploaded by your friends, your favorite pages or yourself from Facebook.
How to use this App?
1. If you do not want to log in, you should install the official Facebook app to your device.
Then follow these steps:
1) Go to a video and comment it. Write just a few words, or just "Like" it.
2) Now go to the "Activity Log", you should slide to the bottom of the view to find it.
3) Click on the comment or view the video you have just "Liked".
4) And finally select the app - 'Facebook Video Saver' from the popup window.
2. If you log in with Facebook, according to the new policy of Facebook, you can only see the friends
who are also using this app.
3. The app has been tested on Android 5.0. it works on both tablet and handset devices. It displays a "Drawer Layout" on handset devices. When installed on tablet devices, it will display two Pans.
2.2.7 Upgrade to Facebook sdk 4.0, Google Play Service 7.0, Android sdk 5.1.
2.2.8 Changed App name to avoid confusion.
2.2.9 Removed obsolete FQL API, Upgraded to new Graph API.