In the honour of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar we bring you an application 1000 Bhim Geet with very famous JAI BHIM Songs in Marathi as well as Hindi. Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar (14 April 1891 – 6 December 1956), popularly known as Babasaheb, was an Indian jurist, economist, politician and social reformer who inspired the Dalit Buddhist movement and campaigned against social discrimination against Untouchables (Dalits), while also supporting the rights of women and labour. He was Independent India's first law minister and the principal architect of the Constitution of India.1000 Bhim Geet app helps you listen to the best of Bhim Songs, at your fingertip.
App Features :-
1. Bhim Geet – Famous Bhim Songs in Hindi and Marathi.
2. Buddha Dhun Smruti Vandana - are the prayers in the form of chants which can help
you recite it for to embrace your inner self.
3. Non Stop – Non Stop Bhim famous songs in Hindi & Marathi.
4. Buddha – Famous Buddha Songs.
5. Caller Tune – Set as Caller Tune any track of your choice.
6. Music Video – Famous Videos of Dr. Ambedkar & Buddha.
and much more, all bundled up in one single app.
In addition also enjoy the below features.
1. App is completely Free!
2. Create your own playlist with Favorite!
3. Set your favorite song as Phone Ringtone!
4. Set your favorite song as Caller Back Tone!
Brought to you by Ultra Media & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., this app brings to you the best of Bhim Geet collection which you can enjoy on 2G/3G and/or Wifi as well.
Download this app now!
Rate this app, and share with us your valuable feedback at [email protected]
RECORD_AUDIO: This is required to analyze offline TV viewing data and serve media-targeted ads. Granting this permission is optional. If you'd like to opt-out of this targeting, please visit the following link: http://www.zapr.in/privacy/.