Alphabet for Kids Learn & Play is a phonics teaching app that makes learning fun for children, from toddlers all the way to preschoolers and kindergartners.
It features a series of tracing letters ABC games to help kids recognize letter shapes, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their alphabet knowledge to use in fun matching exercises.
Our app has two modes:Learning mode
• Mini abc game with four words for each letter of the alphabet
• Kids can choose which letter to learn
The learning mode is a great place for your kids to start their english alphabet learning in the form of ABC games. Practice mode
• Letter identification mode for toddlers to quickly identify letters
• Spelling mode with three difficulty levels to practice spelling commonly-used words
• Writing mode to learn how to form letters
• Each mode gives a reward sticker, which can be placed inside a digital sticker book
The practice mode provides a comprehensive learning experience for children. It also motivates them in the form of a digital reward.
Alphabet for Kids Learn & Play is the answer to every parent’s prayer by combining entertainment and games with essential learning. Whether you’re having trouble teaching your toddler, preschooler, or special needs kid; this app can solve your problem. Download the app today so your kid can start learning the alphabet right away. Our app featured on:
• MyBoredToddler - A great educational app
• iPhone.informer - A fun and interactive way for your children to learn alphabet
• Specialappsspecialkids - Cute alphabet appOverall features
• Colorful interface and illustrations to make learning fun
• Developed and reviewed by preschool education experts
• Delightful animations to engage your kids in learning letters of the alphabet
• Aligned with the Common Core Standards in Preschool and Kindergarten Education
• Frequent repetition technique to learn letters and their sequences
• Fun sticker reward system to motivate kids in learning alphabet moreHaving trouble getting your toddlers to learn alphabet letters?
A lot of parents face the same issue. Maybe the kids can’t concentrate long enough to learn or maybe they’re just not motivated enough. Children learn much better when they have fun while learning.
Got any questions or comments? Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected]
Bugfixes & improved performance