Scientific tool/solver to solve “Single Variable Non-Linear Second Order Ordinary Differential Equations”. The app is very useful for engineers, scientists, economists to study the behaviour of a non-linear system encountered in practical problems. The app computes the value of Y and dY/dX at any given value of X (with given initial values of X, Y and dY/dX). The relationship between X-Y and X-dY/dX can be visualized using the “Plot Y” and “Plot yDot” functions respectively. The results along with the “Plot” can be sent to any e-mail id by using “Send e-mail” option. The app has a very rich and is very user-friendly UI (user interface). The results can be sent to any e-mail id by using “Send e-mail” option in main menu.
Please read the Equation format specified in help before attempting to solve complex non-linear equations.
The paid version of the app can be found at
This App is ad supported.
★ Application areas: Some of applications areas are:
•Physics and sciences
•Finance and Economics
★ Who should buy this app?
★ Why buy this app?
- Solves differential equation in quick time
- Reduces time in calculations.
-Reduces effort and time in research.
★ Tips and Notes:
• It is always recommended that the user’s uses as smaller difference in final and initial X as possible to get “Higher accuracy” and “Better Resolution in Plot”. This can be done using the step process as described below.
• For example to find value of Y at 10 with initial value of X as 0, Y as 0 and yDot as 0 for d2Y/dX2 =Cos(X)*Sin(X). To get higher accurate results split the range of 10 into 2 “steps” (0 to 5 and 5 to 10). For first step, enter the equation and initial value of X as 0, Y as 0, yDot as 0 and final value of X as 5. Click “Calculate” to find value of Y and yDot at X=5 as “1.3180026397909919” and “0.45976788267781876” respectively. Now for second step, enter the equation and initial value of X as 5, initial value of Y as 1.3180026397909919, initial yDot as 0.45976788267781876 and final value of X as 10. Click “Calculate” to find value of Y and yDot at X=10 as “2.3858818461857414” and “0.1479794846781928”.
• When the app returns a “NaN”, either the (i) Y and dY/dX value doesn’t exist at the final X or (ii) range is too large, try reducing the difference in initial and final X and use the step process described above (this is especially needed for functions with large curvature like tan and log).
• Based on capability and limitations of Android system the maximum difference in initial and final X for “Calculate”, “Plot” and “Plot yDot” as fixed as “50”, “30” and “30” respectively. For Y and dY/dX at a range greater than 50, use the step process described above. (For larger ranger of 200 and 100 for calculation and plotting, Please try Paid App)
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email [email protected]
and you'll get a prompt response.
★Made App Comptable for Android 5.0
★Fixed minor bugs.