With more than 3.2 million installs, 5paisa mobile app is one of the best stock market trading apps in India, that suits both beginners and traders. It’s a free and easy to use trading app.
With the app, you can now get live updates from NSE, BSE and MCX markets, access world-class charting tools with advance studies, analyse stock market trends, and trade on-the-go. If you are new to trading, learn everything about investing in the share market through our learning videos.
What’s more, if you feel like opening a demat account & investing in the share market; you can do so in the app itself, for no cost. 5paisa offers online stock trading at the lowest cost in India i.e. you are charged a flat fee of just Rs.20 for all your orders, across any trading segment - Cash, F&O, Currency and Commodities.
Here’s what makes 5paisa the Best Trading app:
• Zero Brokerage: No percentage brokerage. Flat fee per trade
• All-in-one: Trade in Equity, Derivatives, Commodity and Currency segments
• Exposure: Get the highest exposure for your intraday and delivery trading with smart subscription plans
• Live Tracking: Get live updates on stock prices and quotes from NSE, BSE & MCX
• Transfer funds easily: Authorise fund transfers easily within the 5paisa app via Netbanking of over 40 banks or via UPI for your trading
• Charting: Cutting edge charts with a wide range of studies and drawing functionalities for advanced technical analysis
• One-click order placement: Execute trades at lightning-fast speed with a single click
• Research: Access industry’s best stock research & tips to help you decide when to Buy and Sell stocks with the help of products like - Smart Investor, Swing trader, Sensibull, Smallcases, Screeners
• Watchlist: Create multi-asset watchlist, synced across devices
• Alerts: Set price alerts for instant updates via mobile notifications based on real-time market feeds
• Robo Investment Advisor: A unique feature to help you build a customised portfolio suited to your needs and risk profile
• More products: Invest in direct mutual funds, buy digital gold, buy insurance and take personal loans from the same app
5paisa was Awarded as Best Mobile Trading App in 2018
Download 5paisa Trading App for a seamless stock market investment experience. Open free Demat Account and start your trading experience in just a few clicks!
Why 5paisa Online Share Trading Account:
• Open FREE Demat account and move to 0% brokerage trading
• Pay a flat fee of just Rs. 20 for all your orders, across any trading segment - Trade in CASH/ Equities, Derivatives, Currencies listed on NSE and BSE & Commodities on MCX
• Back by IIFL, India’s leading Financial Services Group
• Lightning-fast trading platforms- mobile, web, desktop
• Pocket-friendly subscription plans that offer you higher exposure, referral benefit up to Rs.555, freedom from DP and transaction charges and much more
Privacy & Security
• Bank-Level Security - We use 256-bit SSL encryption and securely store your data
• Privacy Protection - We will never sell your personal information to a third party
5paisa.com is the fastest-growing full-service discount brokerage company in the fintech space, with over 3.5 lakh customers. We offer a one-stop solution to fulfil all your evolving financial needs through cutting-edge digital platforms. Our ability to understand customer needs and expertise in implementing complex technological solutions enables us to give you a great investing experience at an unimaginably low cost!
Use the in-app support form to let us know your experience and we will improve it for you. For any further assistance, you can call us on +9189766 89766 or send an email to [email protected]
For further details, Visit our website - https://www.5paisa.com
Measure your portfolio health with our all new portfolio section
>> Advanced tools such as NAV chart and DVM score to help you track and analyse portfolio performance
>> Commodity section in portfolio that allows you to check position, transactions as well as booked p&l of commodity segment
>> Gain/Loss percentage update lets you to check overall gain/loss of your portfolio