Do you want to pass the ACT Exam on your first attempt?
The ACT (American College Testing) is a standardized test for high school achievement and college admissions in the United States produced by ACT, Inc. It was first administered by Everett Franklin Lindquist as a competitor to the College Board's Scholastic Aptitude Test, now the SAT Reasoning Test. The ACT has historically consisted of four tests: English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science Reasoning. In February 2005, an optional Writing test was added to the ACT, mirroring changes to the SAT that took place later in March of the same year.
ACT Practice Test provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass ACT Exam. We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to [email protected]
- Bug fixes and general optimizations