Airdrop for android - File Transfer help you to manager files in your Phone on the computer over wireless connection.
Do you still use the troublesome USB wire cable to connect your phone and computer? Now throw that bothering USB wire cable away.
Copy your data from one phone to another over a WiFi network, without the need for a computer.
Easily transfer data from one phone to another, including:
- Upload or download multiple files at once.
- Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface.
- Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories.
- Runs as a background service.
- View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery).
File Transfer Pro is here and the best thing its totally free. Like always we brings you a friendly way for sharing images, videos and music over a wifi network, Now with Pro version share files between Android and iOS devices. View on your windows/MAC. Isn't this awesome.
Only simple steps:
1- Ensure your Phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network.
2- Start File Transfer by press "Start" button.
3- Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.
Contact Us : [email protected]