*Trusted by over 15 million learners and teachers in over 50,000 schools.*
ANTON is the free learning app for Elementary School.
A complete all-in-one curriculum for all subjects: English literacy, reading and writing, math, science, languages and music from kindergarten to grade 4.
▸ FREE, NO ADS: all of our learning content is completely free. No subscription needed.
▸ ALL SUBJECTS ALIGNED TO THE CURRICULUM: English language arts, math, science, music, English as a second language, and German.
▸ JOYFUL LEARNING: over 50,000 exercises, 200 montessori exercise types from mathematics to science games and music, explanations, and educational games for kids. Learn the alphabet. You and i get ready reading with sight words and phonics for free at home or at school.
▸ FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS: easily create class groups, assign homework and follow your student’s learning progress both in the classroom and for homeschooling.
▸ LEARN ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME: one account for all devices. Perfect to use in the classroom or as your all in one homeschool.
▸ MOTIVATIONAL GAMES: earn coins through learning and play fun learning games for kids. Freckle with snowballs, travel through space to planet zearn and play epic reading games.
▸ CREATE YOUR OWN AVATAR: pick the green monster or the boy with the freckle face, add a mask and a shirt and you are ready for math and science.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR MATHEMATICS:
• Pre-school & Kindergarten: Starting with learning the numbers and counting, children will then learn to compare numbers and practice addition and subtraction. Also, they will learn how to measure and compare objects and how to identify and compare shapes and patterns.
• 1st grade: There is so much to learn in first grade – counting in tens and fives, addition and subtraction within 100, making ten, equations and number sense. Students will be introduced to place value and learn to tell time, the days of the week and the months of the year.
• 2nd grade: Second-grade math teaches counting in groups, comparing numbers and learning all about place value. Kids begin to learn these basic math skills in fun educational games.
• 3rd grade: Children in third grade learn new skills like multiplication and fractions. They learn division foundation and practice mixed operations with fun math exercises.
• 4th grade: These advanced learning games cover addition and subtraction word problems, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals and calculating with money.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA):
• Preschool & Kindergarten: Children first learn letter sounds, the alphabet and letter tracing. They play spelling games and letter tracing. They will learn to read first words using the letter sounds and get to know sight words and spellings.
• Grade I: ready to learn phonics and improve your spelling? First graders begin learning to read first sentences and short stories as well basic grammar and vocabulary.
• Grade 2 to Grade 4: Kids will improve literacy by learning to count syllables and developing reading strategies. The phonics-based reading program covers informational texts, literature and introduces writing strategies.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR MUSIC:
• It all starts with getting to know various instruments and how they work. The concepts of pitch and rhythm are learned and students get ready to identify and write basic notes.
ANTON is the ideal homeschooling app and a great montessori school app for teachers. Improve your child's literacy with easy peasy reading practice and plenty of exercises.
ANTON is used by elementary schools around the world from math kindergarten to fourth grade math and reading games.
Suitable for kids with dyslexia and with epic math games to address dyscalculia.
We improve ANTON every day, and listen to your feedback at [email protected]
Let us know how you use ANTON and what learning games you would like us to add.
For more information visit: http://anton.app
- Many new exercises for Science, Math, Reading and Writing
- New game: Hidden