ArcherySuccess is an archery scoring app with archery journal. Keep all your archery scores, arrow plots, notes and gear setups at your fingertips. Used by Beginner to Competitive archers in 44 countries!
Track your training progress! Use app as an archery diary for training activities and report arrow numbers, journal items and scores to your coach. ArcherySuccess does ALL THIS and MORE!
Tailored to track the training progress of an individual archer ArcherySuccess will save you and your coach time. This is time you can use to shoot arrows!
What do you get?
•An archery scorekeeper
•Quick and easy arrow scoring and plotting (including precision plotting)
•Skill level rating; Archer Skill calculated for select rounds
•Arrow tagging and arrow group analysis
•Over 380 build in rounds types or create your own custom rounds from built in
•Set an arrow count goal then track and report your arrow volumes
•See personal best scores by bow setup and competition level
•The ability to add more detailed notes than you will ever need
•Capture training information on the go
•Compile, display or email weekly progress reports with one tap
•Coaches get uniform reports from all archers, easy to copy for further analysis.
CURRENT BUILT IN ARCHERY ROUNDS
• World Archery (Target, Indoor, Field), incl. Visually Impaired
• Archery GB (Imperial, Metric, Indoor (including Worcester) & VI Burntwood)
• UK: 252 Personal Archery Challenge & UK Frostbite (3 and 6 arrow ends)
• NASP Indoor, 3D
International, Lake of the Woods, Field (Pro & Expert), Hunter (Pro) Indoor, Flint Bowman
600, 800, 810, 900, Classic 600
• Archery Australia
• IBO 3D
• ASA 3D
• IAA 3D
• Lancaster Indoor Qualification and Match
• Archery NZ Target and Indoor
Build your own rounds based on built in rounds
FIVE MAIN FEATURES
1. Progress Tab
• Automatically compile a weekly progress report
• Personal Best scorecard
• Informative progress graphs, which shows arrow averages by setup, and by round shot
• Graph and table of arrow count vs weekly arrow count target by gear setup
• View and email weekly reports
2. Journal Tab
• A searchable list of notes and all rounds shot
• Add arrow count, and use as an arrow counter
• Add notes; examples note types; Gear, Nutrition, Rest and Recuperation, Strength and Conditioning, SPT, etc
• View and email archery rounds scored and distance plots
• Quickly record summary information for a round not scored in app
• Journal entry updates automatically appear in the Progress Tab
3. Score Tab
• Select and score archery rounds, using a flexible scorecard
• Create custom rounds based on existing in app rounds
• Score via color coded keypad
• Using Round Notes, select gear setup used for the round, change date and time of round, rename the round and add notes about the round
• Favorite setup assigned to the round by default
• Round scores updated in real-time throughout the app
• Round Search and Filter feature, make finding a round easy
• Switch to Plot scoring at any time
4. Plot Tab
• Quick plotting: Simply tap the zoom-able target face to plot and score
• Precision plotting: Touch and hold, then move cross hairs and lift finger to plot and score
• Quick navigation buttons: Center, zoom out, or switch to a target number
• Arrow group indicator
• Quickly undo button
• Keep track of round and end totals
• Add notes and select gear setup used for the round
• Navigate through ends
5. Gear Tab
• Track gear setups (a combination of bow, arrows and sight settings) e.g. outdoor recurve bow, or indoor compound bow
• Your favorite setup is first on the gear list and is used by default in rounds and notes
• Enter and track sight settings for each setup
If you are passionate about archery, this is the archery app for you!
Have a feature request or an app issue? Email [email protected]
More on https://archerysuccess.com
•Improvements in trend graph from feedback received
•A monthly total arrow count Trend Graph, with skill level by arrow count for a selected bow setup over a period of at least 12 months. Note: Skill calculated for select round types.
•Ability to extract the Trend Graph data to csv file for use in a spreadsheet application.
•Ability to easily share the Trend Graph as an image.
•App updated with the latest phone libraries to allow app to support new phone features