Log your climbs to track of your ability over time, share your personal best with friends, see how you compare to your peer group and view a profile of your climbing session when you log climbs as you go.
Keep track of climbs you didn't complete so you can come back to them and try again, set up a league table with friends or your climbing club, plus much more...
How does it work?
Log your indoor climbs in 3 easy steps:
1. Select the route you climbed by number and grade/colour
2. Pick an outcome for your attempt (clean / did not finish / etc)
3. Tap 'Add climb'
Launch Ascend whilst at a climbing centre to get a list of routes at the centre, then select the route you climbed by number and grade/colour.
If the route you climbed is not available to select, add it. Ascend is a collaborative, social app, the route list is made up of routes that other climbers have added, when you add a route your contribution is shared with other climbers, so together we all gain.
Ascend can be used at any climbing centre in the UK
Launch Ascend whilst at a climbing centre, if the centre is not known to Ascend, you can register the climbing centre.
You can also use Ascend to log your outdoor climbs.
Log your outdoor climbs in 3 easy steps:
1. Select crags you will be climbing at whilst at home with a mobile or WIFI network connection
2. Log your climbs whilst at the crag - no mobile or WIFI network connection needed
3. Sync your climbs when you get home with a mobile or WIFI network connection
Ascend comes with a FREE trial.
Is there a feature you'd like to suggest? Please do drop me an email ([email protected]
) or post a review with your suggestion to let me know.