**Gift of the Elements Expansion Now Available!**
The Gift of the Elements Expansion is now available! Face powerful Events cards that create an immediate impact on all players and, if acquired, can be transformed into powerful Hero cards! The expansion also adds two new mechanisms: Infest and Empower. The first allows you to mess with your opponent's deck in order to slow them down. The second can counter this infestation, adding flexibility and creating a lasting impact in each game.
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for mobile. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: The Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011
Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
• Universal Application: Plays on phones and tablets
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
• Enhanced visual optimization for high resolution graphics
• 10 expansions available to purchase from the shop !
*AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND PLAYDEK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PLAY.*
Per our Terms of Service, you must be 13 years old or older to use the Playdek online games service.
Also by Playdek:
• Twilight Struggle
• Summoner Wars
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us [email protected]
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
- Several achievements have been fixed
- Numerous interface optimizations, should lead to less battery drain on mobiles
- Online matchmaking and game creation fixes
- FAQ button fixed on Android
- Several crashes fixed
- Various additional fixes