This app has been developed to help take that worry off your shoulders. As you probably know, the ASVAB is an intense examination because of the many different subjects that are covered. Where to start? In Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll used the expression “Begin at the beginning, and end at the end,” and that's just what we're going to do in this app. It starts like many test-preparation books, with a diagnostic test. Then we offer you three unique study plans, based on the amount of time you have to prepare. There’s a Two-Month Cram Plan, a One-Month Cram Plan, and a One-Week Cram Plan. These cram plans offer you a systemized way of studying for the test. The app itself is laid out in an organized manner. Each subject on the test is presented for review in its own chapter. The study plans refer to these subjects and offer you suggested study times, so that you can use your time wisely. There are three different versions of the ASVAB - CAT-ASVAB, MET-Site ASVAB, Armed Services Qualifying Test (AFQT). We suggest that you take all three of these practice exams, and conscientiously review the answers, checking them against the questions. Go back to the subject-review chapters to brush up on your weakest areas.
More than 800 review & practice questions offer valuable practice and test-taking experience to prepare you for success on the ASVAB Exam.
Install this free version of the exam prep app and try free questions and review material before deciding to upgrade.
- Sample questions in all sections prepare you for the questions you will face on the ASVAB Exam.
- Easy to read format with consistent chapter outline, and a bulleted summary to better help you organize your review time and understand the information.
- Three practice exams covering different versions of ASVAB exams - CAT-ASVAB, MET-Site ASVAB, AFQT
- Illustrations visually reinforce key concepts for better understanding.
- Covers everything you need to study to pass ASVAB examination.
- Realistic test taking experience.
- Study & Test progress can be tracked and resumed across multiple devices.
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
- Add your own notes to each bookmarked questions for easy understanding.
- Access anywhere, no need of internet.
Chapters offer a thorough review on the following topics
- General Science
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Word Knowledge
- Paragraph Comprehension
- Mathematics Knowledge
- Electronics Information
- Auto and Shop Information
- Mechanical Comprehension
- Assembling Objects
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments — [email protected]
Bug fix related to data SYNC across devices