- Mobile network compatibility - You no longer need to be connected to wifi to download your programs
- Delete programs from device
- Sort by recently viewed, latest downloaded and hide completed programs
- Board Review purchasers can access content directly through mobile app
- All Access and My Choice subscribers can now search, select and download from the entire Audio Digest library from their device
- Ice Cream Sandwich Compatibility update
For over 55 years, Audio Digest has provided the most convenient way to stay up to date on current, relevant, and unbiased scientific and clinical information. Audio-Digest produces CME/CE audio programs, delivered to physicians and healthcare professionals as a subscription service. ADF is accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
With the new ADF Apple Mobile App you can access your Audio Digest programming and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
• Access all audio programs and written summaries
• Read the written summary while listening to the audio
• Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit
• Receive automatic alerts to download the latest issues to your mobile device.
• Listen and read offline after downloading the content to your mobile device.
Current Subscribers, please follow these steps:
1) Login using your online services username and password, or;
2) If you do not have an online account, press the Create Account button on the App or visit www.audiodigest.org/createaccount.
3) Login to the App by using your newly created username and password
4) Access your latest issues and complimentary programs.
For instructions on how to load previous issues please visit www.audiodigest.org/applemobile
Not a subscriber? You can still download this app for free then register for complimentary programs by:
1) Pressing the Create Account button on the app or visiting www.audiodigest.org/register
2) Login to the App using your newly created username and password
Please contact us with your comments and questions at [email protected]
Minor bug fixes and updated API connection.