AudioFi is an android application to record and playback audio from USB accessories like headsets, microphones, audio interfaces, and dongles.
The recording will be stored as .wav file on the storage and user can play wav file in recorded file list.
To use AudioFi, follow these steps:
- You may need a USB On the Go (OTG) connector to connect your audio accessory. The micro-USB connector on Android devices doesn't support host operations by itself.
- Make sure your USB audio accessory is supported. Android host mode for audio supports most USB audio class compliant or "driverless" accessories.
- Make sure the USB audio accessory has power. You may need a powered USB hub to power your USB audio device so that your device battery does not lose its charge as quickly.
- Plug the USB audio accessory into your Android device. Your device will act as a host for input. Follow the accessory instructions for use.
* please contact the following e-mail about more information.
- Contact US: [email protected]
* Specifications *
- Do not need root device.
- USB audio recording (Audio / Sound / Voice Recorder)
- Set sample rates supported by a connected USB Audio device.
- Control Audio input strength.
- Recorded Audio file list viewer
- Disturb power save mode during recording.
* Restrictions *
- Only wav file support
- Android 4.2 or higher
- User can purchase to remove Ad
- Add function to control Audio input strength.
- Add function to disturb power save mode during recording.
- Fixed some bugs.