Baby Monitor helping you in listening your baby when you are away.
Baby Monitor detects if baby cries and notifies you via regular call.
How to use
Turn on Test mode - use menu Test.
Press START button - you should see noise bars at the bottom.
Pay attention to horizontal red line - that is the alarm level.
BabyMonitor notifies you if the noise bars crossed that line several times.
Move that horizontal red line up and down to change the alarm level.
Turn off Test mode - use menu Test again.
Specify phone numbers for notification - use menu Settings, Call phones.
Put the phone on a distance to the baby, position a microphone in the direction of the child, press START button and you can leave the room.Key features
- No ads
- You can specify multiple contacts for calls
- Continuous monitoring
- Regular call if battery is getting low
- Customized microphone sensitivity
- Microphone calibration wizard
- Silent incoming calls so as not to wake the baby
- Low battery consumption
- Runs in the background, even when the device screen is off
- Delay before start gives you time to leave the room
- Auto recovery from temporary problems of mobile network
- You can specify SIM slot number (may not work on some models)Tips
- Baby Monitor does not require Wi-Fi network or mobile data
- You can use any kind of phone to get Baby Monitor regular calls
- Make sure that
- The selected microphone level will trigger an alarm at a distance from the child, but will not trigger on any background noises
- The phone has a good battery level or charging
- Mobile network signal is good and stable
- You do not need to choose SIM card or anything else manually when you are doing a normal call
- BabyMonitor is still running after 30 min of phone sleep mode and background activity for BabyMonitor is allowed in phone settings
- It is better to put and test phone within 2 meters
- It is better to make sure that you get the alarm calls several times
- It is better to not leave baby alone for a long time, Baby Monitor can not replace a real nanny. This application is designed to help you with your babysitting. It is not a substitute for real human care.
If you like the BabyMonitor application, please review it on Google Play.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
if you have any questions, feedback, ideas or issues.
You can visit http://faebir.weebly.com for additional information.
Removed skype option